Sunday, April 23, 2006

God's Painting

20th April 2006

God made a painting this morning. My mom & I were on the way to work when we realised we were driving right into a multi-coloured arc. For the first time in my life, I witness a rainbow so perfect. The sky was clear, withjust the right touch of sunlight which reflected the 7 colours prominently,stretching a few miles across. As we drove closer, I searched for its end.Its rays landed on a small selection of properties which spawn a field of gold. The moment I reached the office, I raced towards my colleague's cubicle.The camera is locked in her drawer. She wasn't in. I knew I had to let itgo.

Then, another colleague walked in & said, "Been years since I've seen such a huge rainbow. It made my day!". It was only when I spoke to others about it had I realised that so few captured the moment. A moment I know, my grandchildren will hear about. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home